Chile Pepper Volunteer Experience
No event of this scale is possible without volunteers, so that is why we offer this to you. This year, we are doing things a little different.
- Special parking passes for up close parking on race day. You will be less than 200 yards from the starting line!
- Race Day, we serve Onyx Coffee Lab beverages and special treats in the Volunteer Tent to get you started. We’ll size you up for official Chile Pepper T-Shirt to wear that day and keep.
Specific jobs available:
Friday: Setup at Race Village
- Merchandise Setup and Sales/Tear down (10) – sell merchandise and pack up afterwards (1-5pm and 5-9pm)
- Registration Setup and Administration (10) Help pass out pre-registered and process walk ups (4-8pm)
Saturday: Race Day
- Course Crossing Traffic Control (12)-keep the course safe for racers/pedestrians
- Parking Directors inside course (10)-help organize flow of traffic early in morning
- Merchandise Sales (10)-sell unique merchandise
- Finish Line Chip Snippers/Chute Patrol (10)-retrieve chips, keep runners moving after finish
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Ken.Robertson@chilepepperfestival.org (479-530-5954) if you want to help! Make a difference. Have some fun. Cheer on and host participants from across the country…from Oregon to New York City! If you just don’t want to volunteer, then come watch, buy some cool Chile Pepper Stuff or enter the race/fun run to support the local high school cross country teams. They’ll be there, how ’bout YOU?