Schedule – Friday, October 4th
- Packet Pick Up Onsite 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Tom Lewis 1 Mile Friday Night Pepper Dashes;
- 6:20 p.m. Under 12 World Championship Contenders Only
- 6:40 Open Category.
- Parking at Agri Park on Garland Avenue, NEW for 2019 enter course and park at Event Staff lot inside course (weather permitting), beside Washington County Fairgrounds, and finally limited space on the grass field on Quality Lane off Gregg Street.
Schedule Saturday, October 5th
(please refer back to this page as subject to change before race day).
General Public / Individuals
- Chile Pepper Open 10K 7:30 a.m.
- Awards – Chile Pepper Open 10K 9:15 a.m.
- 5K Open has been suspended for 2019 due to schedule concerns.
College / Open* 2019; 2 Heats for Men/Women as registrations are nearly double to last year. This is a larger than normal year for College since NCAA region event follows on November 15th.
Here’s the Answer to the Question “Which Heat are we scheduled for?” University of Arkansas Coaches/Staff have guided this process.
➨ 2019 College Race Assignments
- Men’s Collegiate (8K) 9:00 a.m.
- Men’s Collegiate (8K) Heat 2 9:50 a.m.
- Women’s Collegiate (5K) 10:40 a.m.
- Women’s Collegiate (5K) Heat 2 11:20 a.m.
- Awards – Collegiate Men and Women 11:30 a.m.
High School & Junior High
- Senior High Boy’s “El Caliente” (Varsity-5K) 12:00 p.m.
- Senior High Girl’s “El Caliente” (Varsity-5K) 12:30 p.m.
- Senior High Boy’s Open (5K) 1:15 p.m.
- Senior High Girl’s Open (5K) 1:45 p.m.
- Awards – Senior High School 2:40 p.m.
- Junior High Boys (2 Mile) 2:45 p.m.
- Junior High Girls (2 Mile) 3:15 p.m.
- Awards – Junior High School 3:45 p.m.
*Unattached runners must qualify. See website for details.