Schedule – Friday, September 21, 2018
- Packet Pick Up Onsite 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Tom Lewis 1 Mile Friday Night Pepper Dash 6:30 p.m.
- Parking at Agri Park on Garland Avenue, beside Washington County Fairgrounds and limited space on the grass field on Quality Lane off Gregg Street.
Schedule Saturday, September 22, 2018
General Public / Individuals
- Chile Pepper Open 10K 7:15 a.m.
- Chile Pepper Open 5K 8:45 a.m.
- Awards – Chile Pepper Open 10K 9:05 a.m, 5K Open 9:30 a.m.
Students / School Teams
College / Open*
- Men’s Collegiate (8K) 9:30 a.m.
- Women’s Collegiate (5K) 10:20 a.m.
- Awards – Collegiate Men and Women 11:10 a.m.
High School & Junior High
- Senior High Boy’s “El Caliente” (Varsity-5K) 11:00 a.m.
- Senior High Girl’s “El Caliente” (Varsity-5K) 11:30 a.m.
- Senior High Boy’s Open (5K) 12:15 pm.
- Senior High Girl’s Open (5K) 1:00 p.m.
- Awards – Senior High School 1:45 p.m.
- Junior High Boys (5K)1:45 p.m.
- Junior High Girls (5K) 2:30 p.m.
- Awards – Junior High School 3:15 p.m.
*Unattached runners must qualify. See website for details.