Schedule – Friday, October 4th
- Packet Pick Up Onsite 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Tom Lewis 1 Mile Friday Night Pepper Dashes; 6:20 p.m. Under 12 World Championship Contenders Only, 6:40 Open Category.
- Parking at Agri Park on Garland Avenue, beside Washington County Fairgrounds and limited space on the grass field on Quality Lane off Gregg Street.
Schedule Saturday, October 5th
(please refer back to this page as subject to change before race day).
General Public / Individuals
- Chile Pepper Open 10K 7:30 a.m.
- Awards – Chile Pepper Open 10K 9:15 a.m.
- 5K Open has been suspended for 2019 due to schedule concerns.
College / Open* (Tentative for 2019, 2 Heats for Men/Women if registrations warrant. We expect a larger than normal year for College since NCAA region event follows in November).
- Men’s Collegiate (8K) 9:00 a.m.
- Men’s Collegiate (8K) Heat 2 9:50 a.m.
- Women’s Collegiate (5K) 10:40 a.m.
- Women’s Collegiate (5K) Heat 2 11:20 a.m.
- Awards – Collegiate Men and Women 11:30 a.m.
High School & Junior High
- Senior High Boy’s “El Caliente” (Varsity-5K) 12:00 p.m.
- Senior High Girl’s “El Caliente” (Varsity-5K) 12:30 p.m.
- Senior High Boy’s Open (5K) 1:15 p.m.
- Senior High Girl’s Open (5K) 1:45 p.m.
- Awards – Senior High School 2:40 p.m.
- Junior High Boys (2 Mile) 2:45 p.m.
- Junior High Girls (2 Mile) 3:15 p.m.
- Awards – Junior High School 3:45 p.m.
*Unattached runners must qualify. See website for details.